|DeskWinNC interprets standard G-Coded files
and sends motion commands to an external intelligent motion control board. The
motion control board then processes these commands into step/direction signals
that are sent to your step/direction driver through screw terminals.
|The DeskWinNC Controller Board.
|You can see the 3D graphic
representation of your part in this screen capture.
You will be able to test your G-Code and actually see the
result in 3D... BEFORE you ever make a single cut!
|A PC Board routing
machine controlled by DeskWinNC. Uses servo motors with Step/Direction type
Created from AutoCAD R14,
DesKam, and Deskncrt closed loop.
= 8"x 6" with 3" of Z travel.
Rapids at 600
Linear bearings on all 3
All homemade courtesy of Mark
- Toolpath location graphically updated in real time and in
- Syntax highlighted NC code editor.
- Fast block processing and previewing (more than 50,000
Blocks/sec on a P600).
- User defined jog distances.
- True Linear Acceleration Ramp (programmable) throughout
the 40 - 25,000 SPS range.
- True 3 axis interpolation.
- +-8.3 Million step Absolute positioning.
- 51 move First In/First Out Buffer.
- RS232 Intelligent Controller running at 115K
- Continuous Motion Contouring.
- Solid part viewing with Gouge Checking using OpenGL.
- Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2000
- Same Screw Pitch on X and Y Axis for Circular Interpolation
- 9 Pin Serial Cable
- 8 - 20 volt power supply
- Enclosure for Controller Board
Develop your own Motion Control software using the DeskWinNC API Dll.